CloudM is an award-winning SaaS company whose humble beginnings in Manchester have grown into a global business in just a few short years.
The CloudM platform is designed to help our customers get the most out of SaaS applications like Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace, automating time-consuming tasks like IT admin, onboarding & offboarding, archiving, and migrations.
Our SaaS data management platform has been used by over 35,000 customers in 107 countries including the likes of LinkedIn, Uber, Netflix, Booking.com, and Spotify.
We have a brilliant team of more than 70 people in Manchester, Europe, and the USA. We are still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.
Join the Cloud revolution. Join CloudM.
What you'll do:
As a Marketing Acquisition Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving growth and expanding our customer base through strategic acquisition initiatives. Your primary focus will be on developing and executing comprehensive marketing campaigns that attract and convert potential customers into active users or buyers. Leveraging your expertise in digital marketing, data analysis, and customer behaviour, you will contribute to the overall success of the marketing team and the company as a whole.
This role is suited to someone who has a B2B marketing background and knows how to effectively target, qualify, nurture and convert business-to-business leads to drive business growth. You will have excellent knowledge and experience in demand generation and lead nurture.
Proven experience in driving demand generation initiatives and campaigns in a B2B setting
Maintain a close working relationship with the Sales organisation and manage campaigns and activities that drive leads into the funnel
Manage campaigns that drive upsell of existing customers
Manage asset production, i.e write emails, craft blog posts, social media messaging, print collateral, all inline with our strategy and campaigns
Manage partner email communications alongside existing customer communications
Work to maintain and improve marketing lead automation journeys, communications, sales sequences and contact lists in HubSpot
Manage onboarding journeys and upsell of new customers
Manage CloudM’s participation in external trade shows and events: manage relationships with external event organisers, project manage the events from stand production, logistics and lead follow up communications
Report on campaign and event performance, share learnings and make recommendations based on results
Skills and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confidence and aptitude to manage internal stakeholders and external agencies
- A team player
- Innovative and open to new ways of doing things
- Proficient at working across business functions to achieve desired outcomes
- Process driven
- Experience managing acquisition campaigns
- Extensive experience in B2B marketing with demonstrable campaign and ROI
- Experience with Hubspot, salesforce or similar CRM tools
- Experience of leading campaign plans from start to finish
- Experience working with digital marketing teams
We are a company consisting of old hands and new faces, all with a passion for technology’s power to simplify. We are developers, designers, marketers and innovators.
We are constantly trying new things, and sometimes getting it wrong. Which is good, as innovation never came from perfection. We work quickly to keep pace with the industry we’re in. We’re proactive, not reactive, and have been that way since day one. We want to have the answers when our customers ask us questions.
CloudM is a remote-first organisation. This means we are not limited to one geographical location. We are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce, seeing individual differences as opportunities for innovation and growth. Our company is about culture-add, not culture-fit.
Our DE&I (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion) strategy is ingrained in everything we do here at CloudM. From recruitment and employee engagement to our EVP (Employee Value Proposition). We use gender bias decoders to check our job listings are inclusive and post on LGBTQ+ and neurodiverse job boards for our recruitment. Our EVP includes flexible working hours (we believe flexible working should be the norm, not the exception), generous family leave pay (commonly known as maternity/paternity/adoption leave), EAP (Employee Assistance Program) and mental health first aiders. All of this helps with our team’s work-life balance, removing barriers to childcare or caring for relatives and pets. Our team can do the school run or even go to the gym in the middle of the day. We are trying to build a culture of flexibility and inclusivity for the long term.
What CloudM can offer you:
- Private healthcare including dental and optical care 🦷
- Company contributed pension (matched up to 5%) 💷
- Unlimited paid holiday 🌴
- Flexible working - we ask that you work during core hours (10-4) to help with collaboration, but outside of that you can work when suits you 😊
- 10 paid sick days 🤧
- Death in service, 4 times your annual salary 💔
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) 📞
- Cycle to work scheme 🚲
- Tech scheme (Salary sacrifice, CloudM can loan you up to £1,000.00 for tech equipment) 📱
- Paid certifications and qualifications 🎓
- Birthdays off 🎁
- Financial wellbeing advisor 💸
- Opportunity to develop within a fast-growing tech business with an ambitious year-on-year growth trajectory 📈
- Market-leading parental leave policies 👶🏽
- Various wellbeing initiatives 🧘🏽♀️
- Exclusive access to discounts & rewards programs, including Gym membership 💸
- High-spec equipment (laptops, phones, etc.) 💻
- Working from home equipment budget 🏠
Remote-based role. However, within commutable distance to Manchester would be desirable for the odd team-building activity / meeting.
Environmental & Social Responsibility:
Our business strives to progress our industry as a whole and are using the B Corporation framework to continuously build on how we can treat our employees, community and environment with respect.
We expect that all of our employees play their part in our social progression plans, whether that’s leading the environmental board, playing a part in the DEI community, participating in a charity support day or simply just following our advice on buying locally and considering the environment when booking a hotel or restaurant. Every bit counts.
If you are interested in joining one of our teams, get in touch today!
Please send an email including your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org