We usually respond within three days
As a Product Manager at CloudM you will own and be responsible for your product’s end to end success. This includes defining the product strategy, delivering that strategy and then continuing to learn from it and refine it. The successful candidate will be a charismatic leader who is technical enough to gain the trust of the development team but also commercially minded enough to drive business value from their product.
CloudM have recently adopted the Shape Up methodology popularised by Basecamp across their product division and the organisation is built around creating empowered product teams. You will report directly to the Director of Product & Engineering and have a big say in the future success of this rapidly growing SaaS business.
What you’ll do:
- Form the strategy for the product(s) you own and engage teams and stakeholders in the development of it over time
- Communicate and define key initiatives and milestones to internal and external stakeholders
- Represent users and focus on their needs throughout the delivery process
- Proactively monitor competitor products and market trends to improve your own product(s)
- Work with Solutions Architects to create supporting marketing/technical content
- Support Account Managers and Solutions Architects with live opportunities
- Manage technical relationships and expectations with key vendors, customers and partners
- Alongside lead developers run daily calls with your product team(s)
- Alongside lead developers maintain development resource plans for your product(s)
- Work closely with Lead Developers to ensure the timely delivery of features for your product(s)
- Write clear user stories for all new features before they move into development
- Act as a thought leader for your product with customers and the wider business
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager within a SaaS or similar type organisation.
- Evidence of commercial acumen in a high growth B2B company
- Evidence of working with development, sales and marketing teams to successfully monetise a product
- Experience of working on and launching B2B software applications
- Knowledge of Agile best practices i.e. Kanban, Scrum
- Experience gathering requirements and writing user requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with a “doer” mindset
- UX methodologies
- Any experience or exposure to the Shape Up methodology
- Product marketing experience
- Technical knowledge of Google Workspace
- Technical Knowledge of Microsoft 365
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary (see our “Fair pay. Done right” commitment below), you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policies, unlimited paid holidays, regular opportunities to attain industry recognised training and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership). We've also recently announced our Work From Anywhere policy!
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
As part of our DNA, we offer a flexible working environment, so we encourage you to apply and ask if this is something you require.
Our "Fair Pay. Done Right." commitment; We don't advertise salary brackets because we don't have salary brackets. We encourage conversation about your (and our) salary expectations from the off and throughout your time with us, but we don't want to discourage anyone from applying because they are on significantly more or less than a "bracket".
Our office is based in Manchester, however we are more than happy to consider remote working for this position.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at email@example.com for more info.
CloudM is an award-winning SaaS company whose humble beginnings in Manchester have grown into a global business in just a few short years. The CloudM platform is designed to help our customers get the most out of SaaS applications like Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace, automating time-consuming tasks like IT admin, onboarding & offboarding, archiving and migrations.
We have a brilliant team of more than 80 people in locations such as Manchester, Europe, USA and APAC. We’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.
We’re committed to equal opportunities and actively promote a diverse and inclusive working environment, and fairness for everyone.
- Product Management
- Project Manager
- Manchester, Remote Based (UK)
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Loading application form
Already working at CloudM?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.