Customer Success Unit · Manchester Flexible Remote
CTS Group is the one the fastest growing cloud technology companies in Europe, providing digital transformation services (Cloud Technology Solutions) and a market-leading software platform (CloudM). Your role will focus on the CloudM part of CTS Group.
CloudM provides one platform to get the most of Google Workspace, Microsoft 365 and other SaaS. Our platform has been used by over 40,000 organizations in 83 countries including the likes of LinkedIn, Uber, Netflix, Booking.com and Spotify.
We have a brilliant team of more than 80 people with offices in Manchester, Australia and USA, as well as across our globally remote workforce. We’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.
Reporting to our Customer Success Team Manager, this critical function is responsible for renewing the contracts of our existing customers by engaging in negotiations in a timely manner.
This role involves building key relationships with budget holders and contract departments, becoming a trusted advisor for all of their commercial requirements. Within your specified account base you will be responsible for upselling our Platform services to our customers, being able to highlight key trends that would signal a customer would benefit from using our other services.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate and energetic to have a huge impact on a new area of the business.
What you’ll do:
- Owning a portfolio of CloudM customers, being their go to point of contact with all commercial matters regarding their contract
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit and reduce customer churn.
- Contribute to the wider adoption process that is managed by the Customer Success Coordinator.
- Generating and sending renewal quotations
- Forecast and track account base metrics
- Highlighting and performing the upselling of CloudM Products within our clientbase
- Build effective relationships with key commercial contacts within our clientbase
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Regularly keep Salesforce up-to-date ensuring a high-level of detail and accuracy
- Customer service, account management or sales experience in the IT industry.
- Self-starter, positive attitude, competitive
- Experience using Salesforce or customer service database
- A highly motivated attitude to targets
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and proactive approach to completing assigned tasks. Must also be comfortable working to deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Healthy negotiation and interpersonal problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers by email and verbally
- Willingness to contribute to a great culture, and deliver new ideas to the role
- Happy to go the extra mile for business and customer needs.
- Experience of GSuite Administration
- Experience of O365 Administration
- Experience of using SalesForce
- Experience of using Excel or Sheets to create automated dashboard reports
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related subject
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policies, health & wellbeing initiatives and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership)
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at email@example.com for more info.