Senior Account Manager
Sales · Manchester Fully Remote
Senior Account Manager
CTS Group is the one the fastest growing cloud technology companies in Europe, providing digital transformation services (Cloud Technology Solutions) and a market-leading software platform (CloudM). Your role will focus on the CloudM part of CTS Group.
CloudM provides one platform to get the most of Google Workspace, Microsoft 365 and other SaaS. Our platform has been used by over 40,000 organizations in 83 countries including the likes of LinkedIn, Uber, Netflix, Booking.com and Spotify.
We have a brilliant team of more than 80 people with offices in Manchester, Australia and USA, as well as across our globally remote workforce. We’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.
CloudM is looking to expand our Sales team with the addition of an experienced sales professional to lead our growth. In doing so you will be leveraging our existing customer references, marketing programs, partner base, ISV & alliance relationships.
We are looking for a strong solution sales lead to report into the Sales Director to define and build a high-performing sales focus. This person will help develop the sales strategy and plan to meet aggressive new customer and partner revenue goals, helping CloudM continue its explosive, triple digit year-over-year growth.
What you’ll do:
- Increase YOY enterprise bookings as a portion of overall revenue from 20% to 25%+
- Validate selling motion and customer journey - create enterprise-specific sales playbooks to support our shift to an upstream, land and expand, consumption-based business model
- Establish process to drive the repeatable sales motion with playbook
- Work closely with our Alliances Managers and tech team to grow new business
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the marketplace, competitive offerings and other business issues relevant to the position.
- Manage the complete sales-cycle from lead generation to initial contact, nurturing and relationship-building all the way through to close.
- Build relationships within our channel partners to generate new business.
- Use proven solution sales techniques to deliver pitches that articulate our platform and the value proposition.
- Understand our platform to a level of technical detail that enables you to work independently as much as possible.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, customer success, alliances, operations, and analytics to ensure adequate pipeline creation to reach revenue goals.
- Someone who is excited by the challenge of building a business
- Proven ability to generate and close £200,000+ deals
- Rigor and discipline with process
- Experience of selling in the Microsoft or Google eco-systems or Identity solution sales into large Corporate and or Enterprise clients
- Relationship driven and highly empathic - connects with the team and cares for the people around them
- Takes a high level of responsibility and accountability for personal success and professional growth
- Able to listen and learn from team, "learn together, let's figure this out"
- Not afraid to roll-up sleeves and get hands dirty
- High energy
- A reputation as a trusted business partner for your peers in the local reseller and system integrator community
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to travel across the UK and/or EMEA
- 5+years of sales experience
- Significant contribution to the success of a high-growth Cloud based Software company
- Experience in high performing teams with a similar up and coming Enterprise GTM motion
- Experience of selling in the Microsoft or Google eco-systems
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policies, health & wellbeing initiatives and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership)
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
We could tell you about our relaxed dress code and vibrant city centre offices, but they're just the nice extras right (and who even wears a suit nowadays?). What’s more important is our culture and how we get things done.
Over the last 10+ years we've nurtured an open and supportive culture within CloudM that has been the backbone of our growth. It’s an environment that affords our staff the flexibility they need to get the job done, whilst maintaining a proper work-life balance. A workplace that challenges traditional ways of working.
We trust our team members to take ownership of their own workload and provide them with the tools and training they need to do their job effectively, so it’s no surprise that 94% of our employees feel they are able to deliver their best work.
UK- home based, you will be expected to travel regularly throughout the UK to visit client sites.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.