Alliance Manager- EMEA
Sales · Manchester Fully Remote
Alliance Manager- EMEA
CTS Group is the one the fastest growing cloud technology companies in Europe, providing digital transformation services (Cloud Technology Solutions) and a market-leading software platform (CloudM). Your role will focus on the CloudM part of CTS Group.
CloudM provides one platform to get the most of Google Workspace, Microsoft 365 and other SaaS. Our platform has been used by over 40,000 organizations in 83 countries including the likes of LinkedIn, Uber, Netflix, Booking.com and Spotify.
We have a brilliant team of more than 80 people with offices in Manchester, Australia and USA, as well as across our globally remote workforce. We’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.
We are currently recruiting for an Alliance Manager who will be based remotely in the UK or Netherlands and will report directly to the Sales Director of CloudM. You will be responsible for managing and growing strategic sales relationships with a number of our critical channel partners and therefore will be expected to travel regularly to client sites, which could be based throughout EMEA.
You’ll ensure channel partners are fully up to speed with new product and service development activities and developing joint go-to-market strategies. You will play a critical role in driving the success of the CloudM brand.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the strategic sales relationship with a small number of critical channel partners
- Develop joint go-to-market strategies and execute combined sales plans
- Deliver bids and proposals with channel partners ensuring mutually beneficial outcomes
- Ensure that the channel partners are fully up to speed with new product and service development activities
- Ensure that channel partner sales and support teams are properly trained and qualified
- Develop joint marketing activities including events, email campaigns, conferences and social media
- Be an experienced Channel or Alliances Manager with experience in the IT sector and ideally with knowledge of Google Workspace (formally G-Suite) or the Microsoft 365 ecosystem.
- Have a track record of sales achievements working through channel partners
- Have excellent senior level relationship building skills
- Have strong commercial acumen
- Have the drive and enthusiasm to create robust, profitable and enduring channel relationships
- Experience working in a SaaS business
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policies, health & wellbeing initiatives and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership)
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
UK/NL- home based, you will be expected to travel regularly throughout EMEA to visit client sites.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.